Lithtech TE4000 is a 48V 100Ah deep cycle lithium battery .Your best alternative to replace your Lead-acid battery bank in solar energy system .For renewable energy system,TE4000 is compatible with most of brand of inverters like Victron/Growatt etc.
The Lithtech TE4000 48V 100Ah lithium battery are high performance batteries that serve both for isolated installations ,network installations and for self -consumption installations with batteris or accumulation.
The Lithtech TE4000 48V 4.8Kwh lithium battery has a intelligent BMS module that allows administrations,centrailzed remote support and battery monitoring (Voltage,current,temperature of cells and of each module ,overload protections,etc).And adimistration and remote maintance of the battery ,in the way the balance of each cell is achieved and the current is limited during the charging process to ensure the safety and efficiency of the battery .
In addition ,the TE4000 48V 4.8KWh lithium battery has RS485/RS232/CAN port on the front that allows parallel connection of the modules .
The Lithtech 4V8 100Ah lithium battery has modular natuare and simplicity for its parallel connection ,so many batteries can be connected in parallel up to a maximum of 15 .
Notes: We Provide OEM /ODM serevice !
Advantages against Lead Acid battery:
1. Weight: Less than half the weight of lead acid battery.
2. Discharge: Lithium-ion batteries are discharged 100% versus less than 80% for lead acid. Most lead acid batteries do not recommend more than 50% depth of discharge.
3. Cycle Life: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 2000-5000 times or more compared to just 400-500 cycles in lead acid batteries.
4. Voltage: Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components. Lead acid voltage drops consistently throughout the discharge cycle.
5. Cost: Despite the higher upfront cost of lithium-ion batteries, the true cost of ownership is far less than lead acid when considering life span and performance.
6. Environmental Impact: There is far less disposal and environmental hazard posed by lithium batteries compared to the short-lived and toxic lead acid batteries.
7. LiFePO4 battery is the most stable and safest among other lithium ion batteries.
|Self discharge||≤3.5% Per month||Chemistry||Lifepo4|
|Maximum Module in parallel||15||Configuration||15S1P|
|Maximum continuous discharging current||50A||Recommend charge current||40A|
|Peak discharging current||150A≤3s||Maximum charge current||50A|
|BMS discharge current cut-off||130A±20A||Recommend charge Voltage||52.5-54V|
|Recommend Low voltage disconnect||42V||BMS charge voltage cut-off||54V(3.75±0.1V)|
|Discharge Temperature||-20 to 60 ℃||Certifications||CE/UN38.3/IEC|
|Charge Temperature||0 to 45 ℃||Communication||RS232/RS485/CAN|
|Low Temperature cut-off charge||0 ℃ （Customized）||Shipping Classification||UN3480,CLASS9|
|High Temperature cut-off charge